zeotap is a premium data collective that makes large-scale, deterministic data assets easily accessible to the digital advertising market and other industries for better decision making.
zeotap has partnerships with major telecom operators and other large enterprises around the world. With robust data security and best-in-class consumer privacy controls at the core of its solution, the company ensures data owners’ interests are protected. At the same time, data buyers gain access to unique, high-quality, diversified datasets from a single trusted source.
The company was founded in September 2014 and has received more than $20 million in investment from New Science Ventures, HERE, Capnamic Ventures and Iris Capital. It also counts luminaries from the telecoms, big data and advertising industries amongst its strategic business angels and advisors. zeotap currently has offices in Berlin, New York and Bengaluru, with additional presence in Madrid and Milan.
We offer exciting opportunities on our growing team for senior leaders as well as the very best young talent. If you are passionate, proactive, ambitious, adaptive, allergic to politics and keen to grow both yourself and your company at light speed, you would be a great match for our culture.
- You manage day-to-day technical relationships with top-tier ad agencies, brands, and media partners and offer technical support.
- You set up advertising campaigns. This includes pre-launch review, creative implementation, campaign entry and post-launch verification.
- You manage and continuously optimise advertising campaigns. You are in charge of the ongoing delivery optimisation, inventory management and targeting adjustments, campaign modifications, creative updates, etc.
- You prepare reports and analytics for internal and external purposes regarding campaign performance, billing, custom requests, feasibility checks, etc.
- You troubleshoot creative issues, reporting/delivery discrepancies, and implementation concerns.
- You support advertising sales with creating custom audience segments, setting up segment access to ad agencies, publishers and brands, custom requests etc.
- 2+ years experience in a similar role (Campaign Manager or Ad Operations Manager) in a mobile advertising company
- Very strong analytical (Excel) skills. Highly accurate style of working.
- Comfort and proficiency working with large data sets
- Ability to test, investigate, analyse & solve problems, and clearly communicate results
- Fluent in English and Spanish or Italian
- Based on extreme ambition and drive, it is a no-brainer for you to act pro-actively and independently
- You are a big fan of high-speed execution and understand that getting your hands dirty is the absolute minimum
- You are able to very quickly adapt to changing circumstances
- You love data and believe in the positive impact it can have across industries for Social Betterment
What do we offer?
- zeotap is the very first company globally that has built cross-carrier data monetization models across markets, achieving powerful scale at high-quality. Become a key member in this very ambitious environment with a clear long-term vision and strategy
- Join a highly diverse team that values trustworthiness, agility, and a pioneer spirit
- We are very selective on our people, both on performance and cultural fit: You will enjoy working with the very best talent that is working together in a team
- Work with very driven entrepreneurs and a network of global senior investors across telco, data, advertising and technology
- A platform for you to grow yourself with maximum speed with zero political obstacles and make real impact
- Enjoy competitive remuneration and an attractive benefits package, including becoming a shareholder
Sounds interesting? We’d be happy to receive your CV.
Looking forward to hearing back from you,
The zeotap team