zeotap solves the problem of secure, privacy-compliant and scalable data monetisation for companies that own large monopolistic data assets and do not trust established mechanisms to commercialize it.
Our USP is the combination of both, full technical data leakage protection while achieving commercial distribution scale.
zeotap became the first company to on-board and commercialize telco data globally. Founded in 2014, we run offices in Berlin, Bangalore, New York and Atlanta and are backed by a number of renowned investors.
In our growing team, we offer distinct career opportunities to both senior leaders and the very best young talent.
If you are extremely passionate, pro-active, ambitious, able to quickly adapt to changing circumstances, do not like politics and want to grow yourself and the company you are working for with light speed, you are a great match to our culture.
- You support the executive team of zeotap in growing zeotap globally
- You build, develop and manage key customer relationships with key decision makers and influencers
- You identify and engage new data sources and maintain the relationship with the current ones
- You take leadership for sales opportunities and are willing to push them through a long-term engagement process
- You communicate effectively with external clients and internal teams teams to ensure client requirements and goals are met
- You lead and coordinate cross-functional projects together with our marketing, product and technology teams (market analysis, preparation of sales and marketing material, definition and roll out of new processes and entities, organization of global events etc.)
- 2+ years experience in a similar role (SaaS sales, data platform sales)
- Previous experience in a Top Management or Strategy consulting firm
- Knowledge of any of the following industry sectors a plus: Digital and Mobile Marketing, Data Management Platforms, Demand Side Platforms, Programmatic, Telecommunication
- Strong negotiation skills, particularly in a complex sales environment plus strong interpersonal sales skills
- Strong communication skills at multiple levels of seniority and the ability to cope with a rapidly changing environment
- Fluent in English and Spanish or Italian is a plus
- Available to travel 50% of your time
- Very structured, proactive and self-driven behavior – within your existing scope and beyond, e.g. identifying areas for future growth
- Very hands-on, you love “getting your hands dirty“
- Passionate about data and want to bring our business to the next level
What do we offer?
- Join the company founded by successful entrepreneurs with a distinguished track record
- Gain international experience by working with our international clients and colleagues
- Get the opportunity to look into a broad variety of business fields to expand your knowledge and skill set
- Become part of a diverse team that values trustworthiness, agility, and a pioneer spirit
- Enjoy a steep learning curve, a great team spirit and flexible working hours
- Make impact: at zeotap, your voice is heard, your opinion matters, your ideas change things
- Get to know your co-workers less formally in our regular team events
- Enjoy competitive remuneration and an attractive benefit package, including becoming a shareholder
Sounds interesting? We’d be happy to receive your CV.
Looking forward to hearing back from you,
The zeotap team