zeotap solves the problem of secure, privacy-compliant and scalable data monetisation for companies that own large monopolistic data assets and do not trust established mechanisms to commercialize it.
Our USP is the combination of both, full technical data leakage protection while achieving commercial distribution scale.
zeotap became the first company to on-board and commercialize telco data globally. Founded in 2014, we run offices in Berlin, Bangalore, New York and Atlanta and are backed by a number of renowned investors.
In our growing team, we offer distinct career opportunities to both senior leaders and the very best young talent.
If you are extremely passionate, pro-active, ambitious, able to quickly adapt to changing circumstances, do not like politics and want to grow yourself and the company you are working for with light speed, you are a great match to our culture.
- You use statistical methods to analyse huge sets of data and make meaningful business insights out of them
- You evaluate business data to identify their different characteristics and locate similarities to find ways to normalise them
- You identify gaps in data coming from different sources and work on a standard taxonomy which can be applied across disparate data streams to make them standardised
- You design comprehensive data reports and other business tools to assist the stakeholders in making informed decisions
- You effectively communicate the data analysis results and explain the reports to management and other stakeholders
- MBA or Bachelor's Degree or in Mathematics or Computer Engineering.
- 2-3 years experience in a Data Analyst Role, preferentially within an ad-tech or e-commerce company
- Ability work with large amounts of data: facts, figures, and number crunching.
- Ability to present their findings, or translate the data into an understandable document.
- Strong critical thinking and attention to detail. Able to look at the numbers, trends, and data and come to new conclusions based on the findings.
- Basic knowledge of Excel/SQL
- Knowledge of Tableau/SAS/SPSS/R will be considered a plus.
- Based on extreme ambition and drive, it is a no-brainer for you to act pro-actively and independently
- You are a big fan of high-speed execution and understand that getting your hands dirty is the absolute minimum
- You are able to very quickly adapt to changing circumstances
- You love data and believe in the positive impact it can have across industries for Social Betterment
What do we offer?
- zeotap is the very first company globally that has built cross-carrier data monetization models across markets, achieving powerful scale at high-quality. Become a key member in this very ambitious environment with a clear long-term vision and strategy
- Join a highly diverse team that values trustworthiness, agility, and a pioneer spirit
- We are very selective on our people, both on performance and cultural fit: You will enjoy working with the very best talent that are working together in a team
- Work with very driven entrepreneurs and a network of global senior investors across telco, data, advertising and technology
- A platform for you to grow yourself with maximum speed with zero political obstacles and make real impact
- Enjoy competitive remuneration and an attractive benefit package, including becoming a shareholder
Sounds interesting? We’d be happy to receive your CV.
Looking forward to hearing back from you,
The zeotap team