New York, United States
zeotap solves the problem of secure, privacy-compliant and scalable data monetisation for companies that own large monopolistic data assets and do not trust established mechanisms to commercialize it.
Our USP is the combination of both, full technical data leakage protection while achieving commercial distribution scale.
zeotap became the first company to on-board and commercialize telco data globally. Founded in 2014, we run offices in Berlin, Bangalore, New York and Atlanta and are backed by a number of renowned investors.
In our growing team, we offer distinct career opportunities to both senior leaders and the very best young talent.
If you are extremely passionate, pro-active, ambitious, able to quickly adapt to changing circumstances, do not like politics and want to grow yourself and the company you are working for with light speed, you are a great match to our culture.
- You further grow zeotap’s deterministic data pipe in North America with the ambition to create the world’s largest deterministic data platform
- You identify and build sustainable strategic partnerships with key existing and new data partners that provide deterministic data to zeotap
- In doing so, you will work and partner with both, slowly moving corporates and agile smaller companies across industries (telco, hardware, etc.)
- You take the lead for all North American data partners and drive the engagement process from initial contact to commercial go-live
- You lead and coordinate cross-functional projects together with our marketing, product and technology teams impacting our strategic positioning and execution towards data partners
- You identify motivational drivers / “compelling reasons to act” across all partners’ relevant hierarchy levels and work with key decision makers and influencers
- Represent zeotap as speaker at relevant conferences
- 5+ years experience in a similar strategic partnership role (SaaS sales, data platform sales)
- Previous experience in a Top Management consulting firm is a strong plus
- Knowledge of any of the following industry sectors is a plus: Digital and Mobile Marketing, Data Management Platforms, Programmatic Advertising, Telecommunication
- Proven negotiation skills, particularly in a complex sales environment
- While leveraging your outstanding communication skills and your psychological understanding of human motivational factors, you are used to play the corporate chess board and are highly convincing across seniority levels
- Based on extreme ambition and drive, it is a no-brainer for you to act pro-actively and independently
- You are a big fan of high-speed execution and understand that getting your hands dirty is the absolute minimum
- You are able to very quickly adapt to changing circumstances
- You love data and believe in the positive impact it can have across industries for Social Betterment
- You work in a very structure manner and are used to create top-management presentations in PowerPoint
- Available to travel at least 50% of your time
What do we offer?
Sounds interesting? We’d be happy to receive your CV.Looking forward to hearing back from you,The zeotap team
- zeotap is the very first company globally that has built cross-carrier data monetization models across markets, achieving powerful scale at high-quality. Become a key member in this very ambitious environment with a clear long-term vision and strategy
- Join a highly diverse team that values trustworthiness, agility, and a pioneer spirit
- We are very selective on our people, both on performance and cultural fit: You will enjoy working with the very best talent that are working together in a team
- Work with very driven entrepreneurs and a network of global senior investors across telco, data, advertising and technology
- A platform for you to grow yourself with maximum speed with zero political obstacles and make real impact
- Enjoy competitive remuneration and an attractive benefit package, including becoming a shareholder