zeotap solves the problem of secure, privacy-compliant and scalable data monetisation for companies that own large monopolistic data assets and do not trust established mechanisms to commercialize it.
Our USP is the combination of both, full technical data leakage protection while achieving commercial distribution scale.
zeotap became the first company to on-board and commercialize telco data globally. Founded in 2014, we run offices in Berlin, Bangalore, New York and Atlanta and are backed by a number of renowned investors.
In our growing team, we offer distinct career opportunities to both senior leaders and the very best young talent.
If you are extremely passionate, pro-active, ambitious, able to quickly adapt to changing circumstances, do not like politics and want to grow yourself and the company you are working for with light speed, you are a great match to our culture.
- You own, oversee and manage all key financial areas, including, but not limited to financial planning & cash flow management, investor reporting, set-up and growth of controlling, accounting (steering) & transfer pricing, supplier negotiations and M&A / execution of future funding rounds
- You perform company building, e.g. operational & legal setup set-up of new global entities and offices, optimizing existing set-ups and streamlining financially-related processes
- You will select and on-board your own team as needed over time according to global company growth across our entities and offices
- You will join our senior management team and will discuss and evaluate existing business and shape and impact future decision making from a financial perspective
- 5+ years of work experience and relevant knowledge in corporate finance, accounting and or auditing in mid to late stage start-ups
- Past work experience in management consulting or investment banking is a strong plus
- 2+ years leadership experience
- Good knowledge in international accounting
- Sharp analytical mindset and strong conceptual skills
- Strong negotiation skills and experience
- Very good communication skills, fluent in English, German is a plus
- Based on extreme ambition and drive, it is a no-brainer for you to act pro-actively and independently
- You are a big fan of high-speed execution and understand that getting your hands dirty is the absolute minimum
- You are able to very quickly adapt to changing circumstances
- You love data and believe in the positive impact it can have across industries for Social Betterment
- Experience in mobile advertising & big data / telecommunication ecosystem is a strong plus
- Among top 5-10% BA or Master’s Degree in Business, Economics, Information Technology or similar field
What do we offer?
- Possibility to grow into a Chief Financial Officer role
- zeotap is the very first company globally that has built cross-carrier data monetization models across markets, achieving powerful scale at high-quality. Become a key member in this very ambitious environment with a clear long-term vision and strategy
- Join a highly diverse team that values trustworthiness, agility, and a pioneer spirit
- We are very selective on our people, both on performance and cultural fit: You will enjoy working with the very best talent that are working together in a team
- Work with very driven entrepreneurs and a network of global senior investors across telco, data, advertising and technology
- A platform for you to grow yourself with maximum speed with zero political obstacles and make real impact
- Enjoy competitive remuneration and an attractive benefit package, including becoming a shareholder
Sounds interesting? We’d be happy to receive your CV.
Looking forward to hearing back from you,
The zeotap team