zeotap solves the problem of secure, privacy-compliant and scalable data monetisation for companies that own large monopolistic data assets and do not trust established mechanisms to commercialize it.
Our USP is the combination of both, full technical data leakage protection while achieving commercial distribution scale.
zeotap became the first company to on-board and commercialize telco data globally. Founded in 2014, we run offices in Berlin, Bangalore, New York and Atlanta and are backed by a number of renowned investors.
In our growing team, we offer distinct career opportunities to both senior leaders and the very best young talent.
If you are extremely passionate, pro-active, ambitious, able to quickly adapt to changing circumstances, do not like politics and want to grow yourself and the company you are working for with light speed, you are a great match to our culture.
About the job:
- You support the HR Team in various operational- and recruiting-related tasks
- You draft job descriptions, publish them on relevant job boards and social media channels
- You discover, set up and negotiate with new recruiting channels
- You support the holistic application management, schedule and conduct personal and telephone Interviews
- You are responsible for a smooth recruiting process and a positive candidate experience
- You pro-actively search for candidates using professional networks
- You manage and oversee all personnel management from on-boarding to off-boarding, VISA applications, payroll, reports and other HR tasks
- You take charge of job fair preparations and participate in career and social networking events
Who we are looking for:
- Among top 30% of Master or Bachelor Degree students, preferably with focus on Psychology, Business with Human Resources as a major or other related subjects
- 1+ years work experience in the field of HR, preferably within fast-growing internet start-ups
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, fluent in English and German
- Knowledge of German working law and regulations is strongly preferred
- Based on extreme ambition and drive, it is a no-brainer for you to act pro-actively and independently
- You are a big fan of high-speed execution and understand that getting your hands dirty is the absolute minimum
- You are able to very quickly adapt to changing circumstances
- You love data and believe in the positive impact it can have across industries for Social Betterment
- Experience in mobile advertising & big data/telecommunication ecosystem is a strong plus
What do we offer?
- zeotap is the very first company globally that has built cross-carrier data monetization models across markets, achieving powerful scale at high-quality. Become a key member in this very ambitious environment with a clear long-term vision and strategy
- Join a highly diverse team that values trustworthiness, agility, and a pioneer spirit
- We are very selective on our people, both on performance and cultural fit.
- You will enjoy working with the very best talent that are working together in a team
- Work with very driven entrepreneurs and a network of global senior investors across telco, data, advertising and technology
- A platform for you to grow yourself with maximum speed with zero political obstacles and make real impact
Sounds interesting? We’d be happy to receive your CV and other relevant documents online.
Looking forward to hearing back from you,
The zeotap team