New York, United States
zeotap solves the problem of secure, privacy-compliant and scalable data monetization for companies that own large monopolistic data assets and do not trust established mechanisms to commercialize it.
Our USP is the combination of both, full technical data leakage protection while achieving commercial distribution scale.
zeotap became the first company to onboard and commercialize telco data globally. Founded in 2014, we run offices in Berlin, Bangalore, New York and Atlanta and are backed by a number of renowned investors.
In our growing team, we offer distinct career opportunities to both senior leaders and the very best young talent.
If you are extremely passionate, pro-active, ambitious, able to quickly adapt to changing circumstances, do not like politics and want to grow yourself and the company you are working for with light speed, you are a great match to our culture.
- You serve as technical pre-sales consultant by understanding the client needs, goals, and gathering client requirements
- You address client needs with scalable solutions using zeotap's product offerings
- You ensure quality of service and quick resolution to all production problems across zeotap’s product suite
- You respond to production support tickets from multiple domestic and international teams
- You prioritize issues and troubleshoot them independently while coordinating with Management, Business, Product, and Engineering teams
- You collect and document customer requirements and develop use-cases for the Product Management team
- You conduct market research and contribute to go-to-market strategy and tactics for the product Marketing team
- You identify areas of automation and create tools for team’s efficiency improvements
- You closely work with client services team to ensure comprehensive account transitions and integrations
- Your travel extensively within the US to support sales teams
- Your become subject matter expert in zeotap's product offerings and be able to explain all technical aspects of products to internal and external stakeholders
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or any analytical/quantitative discipline is preferred
- 3+ years relevant advertising technology experience in a similar role
- Advanced knowledge of advertising exchanges, behavioral targeting, and performance-based optimization and data management platforms (DMPs)
- Ability to clearly articulate technical solutions to prospects/clients during sales processes and to explain complex technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Ability to manage multiple accounts at once
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Based on extreme ambition and drive, it is a no-brainer for you to act pro-actively and independently
- You are a big fan of high-speed execution and understand that getting your hands dirty is the absolute minimum
- You are able to very quickly adapt to changing circumstances
- You love data and believe in the positive impact it can have across industries for Social Betterment
What do we offer?
- zeotap is the very first company globally that has built cross-carrier data monetization models across markets, achieving powerful scale at high-quality. Become a key member in this very ambitious environment with a clear long-term vision and strategy
- Join a highly diverse team that values trustworthiness, agility, and a pioneer spirit
- We are very selective of our people, both on performance and cultural fit: You will enjoy working with the very best talent that is working together in a team
- Work with very driven entrepreneurs and a network of global senior investors across telco, data, advertising and technology
- A platform for you to grow yourself with maximum speed with zero political obstacles and make real impact
- Enjoy competitive remuneration and an attractive benefits package, including becoming a shareholder
Sounds interesting? We’d be happy to receive your CV.
Looking forward to hearing back from you,
The zeotap team