zeotap is a premium data collective that makes large-scale, deterministic data assets easily accessible to the digital advertising market and other industries for better decision making.
zeotap has partnerships with major telecom operators and other large enterprises around the world. With robust data security and best-in-class consumer privacy controls at the core of its solution, the company ensures data owners’ interests are protected. At the same time, data buyers gain access to unique, high-quality, diversified datasets from a single trusted source.
The company was founded in September 2014 and has received more than $20 million in investment from New Science Ventures, HERE, Capnamic Ventures and Iris Capital. It also counts luminaries from the telecoms, big data and advertising industries among its strategic business angels and advisors.
zeotap has earned several distinctions for its solution, including the i-Com Global Mobile Award 2016 and a Special Corporate Award by FMCG giant Unilever. It currently has offices in Berlin, New York and Bengaluru, with additional presence in Madrid and Milan.
We offer exciting opportunities in our growing team for senior leaders as well as the very best young talent. If you are passionate, proactive, ambitious, adaptive, allergic to politics and keen to grow both yourself and your company at light speed, you would be a great match for our culture.
- You design, develop and implement products and modules considering aspects of performance, scalability and fault tolerance
- You explore and operationalise new technology in zeotap
- You handle escalations and customer issues from time to time
- You behave as a consultant to internal stakeholders and help design a creative solution for our customers
- You are able to work on diverse technologies including Business Logic, Big data, Web Applications etc.
- You are able to adapt and use emerging technology
- You take complete responsibility of the feature/module
What we offer:
- 8-10 years of experience in building and deploying big data solutions like Hadoop, Spark, Storm, Kafka
- Experience in designing and deploying big data solutions across multiple DCs spread across the globe
- Basic understanding of noSQL databases like Aerospike, Cassandra
- Good knowledge of deployment, tuning and administration of relevant big data technologies
- Experience with data loads in excess of 10 TB per day preferred
- Previous ad-tech experience, specifically in ad serving is a big plus
- Proficiency in English
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in information systems, computer science or other related fields is preferred
- Become part of a friendly, diverse team that values trustworthiness, agility, and a pioneer spirit
- Join the company founded by successful entrepreneurs with a distinguished track record
- Make an impact: at zeotap, your voice is heard, your opinion matters, your ideas change things
- Work with cutting edge technologies and on-demand equipment
- Your health is important to us: we offer a great health insurance (for you and your family)
- Enjoy great work atmosphere, an awesome office, regular team events and much more
- Get free lunches in the office, snacks and drinks in the evening, and other tax free benefits
- We are family-friendly, respect your work-life balance and offer flexible office hours
We’d be happy to receive your CV.
Looking forward to hearing back from you,
The zeotap team