zeotap solves the problem of secure, privacy-compliant and scalable data monetisation for companies that own large monopolistic data assets and do not trust established mechanisms to commercialize it.
Our USP is the combination of both, full technical data leakage protection while achieving commercial distribution scale.
zeotap became the first company to on-board and commercialize telco data globally. Founded in 2014, we run offices in Berlin, Bangalore, New York and Atlanta and are backed by a number of renowned investors.
In our growing team, we offer distinct career opportunities to both senior leaders and the very best young talent.
If you are extremely passionate, pro-active, ambitious, able to quickly adapt to changing circumstances, do not like politics and want to grow yourself and the company you are working for with light speed, you are a great match to our culture.
- You design, develop and implement products and modules considering aspects of performance, scalability and fault tolerance
- You explore and operationalise new technology in zeotap
- You handle escalations and customer issues from time to time
- You behave as a consultant to internal stakeholders and help design a creative solution for our customers
- You are able to work on diverse technologies including Business Logic, Big data, Web Applications etc.
- You are able to adapt and use emerging technology
- You take complete responsibility of the feature/module
What we offer:
- 8-10 years of experience in building and deploying big data solutions like Hadoop, Spark, Storm, Kafka
- Experience in designing and deploying big data solutions across multiple DCs spread across the globe
- Basic understanding of noSQL databases like Aerospike, Cassandra
- Good knowledge of deployment, tuning and administration of relevant big data technologies
- Experience with data loads in excess of 10 TB per day preferred
- Previous ad-tech experience, specifically in ad serving is a big plus
- Proficiency in English
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in information systems, computer science or other related fields is preferred
- Become part of a friendly, diverse team that values trustworthiness, agility, and a pioneer spirit
- Join the company founded by successful entrepreneurs with a distinguished track record
- Make an impact: at zeotap, your voice is heard, your opinion matters, your ideas change things
- Work with cutting edge technologies and on-demand equipment
- Your health is important to us: we offer a great health insurance (for you and your family)
- Enjoy great work atmosphere, an awesome office, regular team events and much more
- Get free lunches in the office, snacks and drinks in the evening, and other tax free benefits
- We are family-friendly, respect your work-life balance and offer flexible office hours
We’d be happy to receive your CV.
Looking forward to hearing back from you,
The zeotap team